August 21, 2009 by tcrisler
I’ve been watching the new construction project on the corner of El Modena & Clay in Newport Heights as it has been undergoing a ground-up transformation for the last nine months. General contractor Ross Savage with KRS Development was kind enough to give me a tour and fill me in on the particulars.
This brand new luxury home in Newport Beach is approximately 4000 square feet, 4 Bedrooms, 5 Baths and features modern traditional architecture, lots of light, and a terrific floor plan ideally placed on a corner lot.
- Formal living room
- Formal dining room
- 4 Fireplaces
- Amazing gourmet Chef’s dream kitchen with butler’s pantry
- Round breakfast room with two stories of windows
- Spacious family room
- Downstairs laundry / mud room
- Oversized 3 car garage with storage
- Elegant and spacious Master Suite
- Upstairs “TV” room
- Upstairs laundry room
- Gorgeous reclaimed barn wood floor throughtout most of the home, with brick accents in the floors and fireplaces.
The architect on the project was Ross’s Dad, and the lady of the house is an interior designer and they all worked closely to get the details perfect. This home is just a few weeks away from completion and it truly is the owner’s Newport Beach Dream Home.
For more information about new luxury homes and remodeled homes in coastal Orange County, contact Terry Crisler. To contact the builder of this elegant Newport Beach Dream Home:KRS Development Services (714) 432-1170 Ross Savage / General Contractor http://www.newportbeachdreamhome.com/contractors-corner/newport-beach-dream-home-nears-completion/